Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Addition to the Family



Thanks to Jacob, Joel and Eli, I now have my very own Webkinz. (I think they got me one because I had fun playing with theirs). They surprised me with this cute little cat ( I named her Ali) at Joel's basketball game on Saturday. The boys have always wanted me to have a cat at my house and now I do!! I think Ali is going to have fun playing with Cody, Morris and Snoopy. THANKS GUYS!! I LOVE YOU


Here we have a little clowning around before the game. Jacob and Joel's teams are participating in March Madness. (A lot of fun and a lot of games) Jacob had 2 games on Saturday (one win and one loss) and Joel had a game (they lost by 2 points) Both boys had baskets and we had fun watching them.


These two (Eli and Snoopy) are Jacob and Joel's biggest fans. They never miss a game. They love to go to the games and cheer. (Just keep the snacks and drinks coming!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger thumms said...

I can'y wait to meet Ali! She's a cutie. I'm so glad Cody, Morris, and Snoopy have a new friend.

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home