Tuesday, January 30, 2007

An Afternoon of "Hoops"


I promised you basketball pictures so here they are. I have discovered one thing. Action pictures are hard to take. I clicked all afternoon and this is the best of them. Jacob was all dressed and ready for his game in this picture. We had a fun afternoon of basketball. We went to Jacob's game at 11 and then rushed to another gym for Joel's game. Joel's team won and Jacob's team had a loss. (That's ok, we'll get them next week) Both boys played their best and had a really good game. Jacob is getting so tall. He stood up by me in church Sunday and he is almost as tall as I am!!











Jacob looking to pounce on the ball. I tried to get one of him on the run, but by the time I took the picture, I missed him every time.










Joel bringing the ball down the court. (If you have never seen a 6 year old basketball game, you don't know what you are missing!!) Joel's team has really worked on their dribbling this year and are really getting good at it.
Joel warming up before the big game.


3 Comments:

Blogger thumms said...

These boys look ornery! I miss you guys.
Aunt Kerri

8:37 PM

 
Blogger thumms said...

Go Team!! I wish we could be there! You look like you're having lots of fun!

8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to let you all know we got on line tonight and took a look at all our beautiful kids. We wish we could see them in person but will enjoy the photo's for now.
Sorry I missed the recent Birthday party.

See you soon,
Love Uncle Phil and Barb

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home