Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI



Eli is 4 today! We had a fun birthday party last night. Here he is getting ready to blow out his candle while his best friend Lindsay look on. Eli likes to play his game boy, play with his brothers and he really likes getting to stay home with Mommy while his brothers are at school. Four years ago when he was born we had a huge snowstorm so it was no surprise that it snowed this year too. In spite of the snow, just about everyone made it to the party.



Here we have Matthew, Jacob and Joel. Believe me, these three can find more things to get into than anyone I have ever seen.

Tim took Eli for a little ride. Eli's grandma "Nan" is enjoying her oldest grandson and her next to the youngest. (She has me beat, she has 9 grandkids, 7 boys and 2 girls)

More of Eli's friends. Bryce and Allison were here for the party. (they came from Pittsburgh)Their Dad and Mom (Chip and Linda) were friends with Kevin and Kelli when they were all in the Air Force together in Texas. (I heard some stories last night, I hadn't heard before and they were quite interesting)
When the party started winding down, I got this picture of Eli and Lindsay. They were watching their favorite video "Max and Ruby". Yes, that is Snoopy on Eli's head. Snoopy goes everywhere with Eli and I think he enjoyed the party too!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home