Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fun Dip Anyone??


This picture was taken a few weeks ago when Kerri and Aaron were here. Yes, that is Mamaw holding Aaron in the background while the three "Amigos" show off their green fun dip.
I haven't had much to put on this week as my computer crashed at work and I have spent the whole week trying to re-create all my addresses and favorites. It was worse than losing my purse with all my credit cards!! I use the computer for everything I do at work and have many websites and passwords that I use all day long and I lost everything!! It really goes to show how much we depend on computers now. It also made me know that I need to get busy and download my pictures here at home on a CD. I have a few of them, but not the last few months so I need to do that. (Stacie, this hint is for you)
We did go to Jacob's basketball game this afternoon and his team won the lower bracket Championship. They won five games in a row. Way to go Jacob!! We were really impressed with how much these kids have improved since the first of the season. We will have March Madness next month which should be a lot of fun and then we have baseball season. (Baseball is my favorite to go and watch, I love being outside at the ball park and with both Jacob and Joel having about 25 games each,I should have a ball!!) What will I do next year when Eli plays? I thing Papaw and I should buy a RV and just camp out at the ball park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home