Thursday, March 01, 2007

Slow News Week


This has been a slow week for news. About the only thing going on is our water crisis. We have been under a boil water advisory all week and there has been no school. I keep telling Jacob he is going to be stuck in the 3rd grade. He doesn't want to hear that he is going to be going to school this summer if they don't get something done. The last I heard they were going to try to have school tomorrow. Kerri sent me this new picture of Aaron and Danny. She weighed Aaron today and he weighed 14 pounds. I don't know if I can wait until Easter to see him or not. He is changing so much!! I think he is missing me in this picture and that is why he looks so serious. Danny is thinking about coming to WV on spring break and that is why he looks so happy!!

Now for some basketball pictures. Joel is showing us his form here.

Eli making a very graceful shot.
And last but not least, Jacob's famous slam-dunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home