Saturday, January 27, 2007

Aaron Meets the Cousins


Aaron has met a lot of people while he was here, but I think that maybe some of his favorite are these three. He already can see how much fun he will have playing with them when he gets a little bigger. Jacob, Joel and Eli are already planning what he will be able to do when we go to the beach this summer. They can't wait to show him the ocean. They loved to hold him and have him grab one of their fingers. They also hate to hear him cry (which he does loudly everytime he has to have a diaper change!!). I see lots of fun in the future for these 4. (plus his older brother Danny who had to stay in Virginia and go to school. We missed you Danny, but we will get to see you at Spring Break.

My house is very quiet today. Kerri and Aaron are in Washington, PA today visiting his other grandparents and uncles and aunts and cousins. It's a good thing he is such a good baby. He just lets up pass him around and he doesn't seem to mind a bit. I just hope he isn't bored when he gets back home. (Sorry Kerri, we probably have him pretty much spoiled now!). I'm having Aaron withdrawal today. I miss him so much already. I am going to keep busy today and go to a couple of basketball games. I might have some pictures of Jacob and Joel's basketball games later. The last time I tried to take pictures at a game, I discovered I am not a sports photographer at all. Everytime I took an action picture I totally missed what I was aiming for. I had lots of pictures of kids I don't even know!! Practice makes perfect so I'll try again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home