Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Aaron Scott at 5 days Old


Aaron Scott Thumm is 5 days old today. I am still here in Virginia. I am staying two more days and leaving on Saturday to go home. I see more trips to Virginia in my immediate future. He is such a doll baby. (more so now than he was at 2 this morning) I think he is looking more like Kerri every day. I have a few baby pictures at home that I want to compare, but I think he looks a lot like her baby pictures. Kerri has set up her own blog and will put more pictures on it. I have a link on the side that you can click on and go right to her site. I am expecting a picture every day so I can keep up with the changes.


I think in this picture he was reaching out for Mamaw!! He really doesn't want me to leave.

I heard that Jacob and Joel had a snow day today and got to go sled riding. I know that made them very happy. Hope you had fun guys and Mamaw will see you soon. I have a surprise for you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home