Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006



Christmas 2006 has come and gone. The presents were unwrapped, the food eaten and chaos reigned as usual. We had a houseful and every had a good time. The only thing we didn't have was a" White Christmas". The boys kept wishing, but all we got was rain. (I'm sure it will start snowing about the time I need to leave for Virginia.) We did have this robo dino race. I'm not sure who won, but fun was had by all.





Jacob is learning how wheels and pulleys work with his building set.

I'm so glad Jacob is finally old enough to get some games for the "big kids" to play. This was a very intense game of Clue.


Joel and Eli had their own game of Hoops going on. Eli kept saying "go easy on me".
Eli is showing off his "furry friend" he made with his building set.
Here we have my husband's brother Phil and my "sort of" sister-in-law Barbara. Don't they just look too cute!!
Allen's sister Joyce and her husband Guy. (with my mother beaming in the back ground)
Jeff and Stacie trying to figure out one of their "presents".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home