Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gameboy Christmas 2006

As most of you know, we are very big on Gameboys. (How many Mamaw's do you know that have their own red Gameboy Advance.) Jacob is playing this Nintendo DS that he bought with his birthday money. He saved for two years and is so proud of his purchase. ( I don't know, but Mamaw may have to hit Papaw up for an upgrade!!)









Now I'm not sure how Kelli got hold of Jacob's DS, but I did hear her say " Jacob, I think you have played long enough, you need to take a break" and then I saw her playing. I guess being the Mother does give you certain perks. Kelli is wearing her Christmas present. (straightened hair). We told the boys we were going to wrap her hair and put it under the tree.








Joel chilling out with game boy and his new baseball slippers. "What a Life".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home