Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!


I just wanted to take a minute and wish all of our friends and family a very "Merry Christmas". I know everyone is busy today getting ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. ( I heard from a reliable source that Jacob, Joel and Eli were somewhat "hyper" today and driving their Mom and Dad crazy) Paybacks are great aren't they!! A special Merry Christmas to my new "blogging friends". It will be fun to see everyone's Christmas pictures this year. A very special "Merry Christmas" to our daughter Kerri in Virginia. I know if there was any way possible, she would be here, but we are all anxiously waiting for the phone call that will send us on our way to Virginia to see our new grandson. (Papaw says if he comes early before the end of the year, they will have another tax deduction).
I better get back in the kitchen and get busy. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours during this holiday season from way over on the other side of the world in China. Rejoicing in what He has done for us this very special season. Enjoy the time with family and also as you anticipate the new birth in the family. Carol Selstad

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home