Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Tree Trimmers


Last weekend 3 of my favorite people spent 3 nights at my house. Jacob, Joel and Eli stayed with Papaw and Mamaw while their Dad and Mom went away for a 15th Anniversary trip. (Kelli ended up getting sick and having to find a Dr. so I'm not sure how much fun Dad and Mom were having but things were lively at our house) In fact my house seems really quiet now. The boys decorated my tree (and did a really good job), they helped my get out my other decorations, ( I even have a candle ring on a doorknob, but it's starting to grow on me). We went to Jacob's basketball game (we lost by 2 points, but it was a good game) and ate out at the Chinese Buffet. All in all we had a good time. I think the boys did too because the last night, Eli said "I wish we could stay 4 nights". Not to worry, I think Kevin and Kelli have a Christmas party to go to this week-end so we may be blowing up the air mattress again!!


Here we have Jacob, Joel and Eli getting some chicken nuggets and french fries ( as long as I have that in my freezer, they are happy!) Yes, Eli got all his curls cut off. He looks so grown-up now. He said he likes his hair "flat".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home