Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Where is Eli??



We were playing hide and seek when the boys were at the house and this is where Eli wanted to hide. I just thought it was too cute. (of course, I think everything my grandkids do is too cute.) Preparations are in full swing for Christmas. I have my shopping done, almost all the wrapping and one more trip to get groceries and I should be ready. The boys are getting really excited and are counting the days and nights now. Joel told me this morning, "only 4 more nights now, Mamaw". We will miss Kerri and her crew this year, but baby Thumm will be here soon. (Kerri is ready to not be pregnant anymore) I will post pictures as soon as we have the baby. I am getting my bag packed and ready so I can leave on a moment's notice. I've already informed my boss that I will be gone a week sometime soon! Hope everyone has a "Merry Christmas" and that we all remember the "reason for the season" - Jesus. I asked Joel one day who his best friend was in school this year and he said "Jesus" - without any hesitation.

I couldn't put Eli's picture in without having one of Jacob and Joel This was at their birthday party with their new Boston Red Sox hats. Their cousin Danny has "converted" them, but we will still cheer for the "Pirates" whenever we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home