Friday, January 12, 2007

Aaron decked out as a "West Virginian"



Just wanted to post a few more pictures before I head for home. I am leaving in the morning. Kerri has everything under control. She acts like she has been doing this all her life. Aaron is already on a good schedule and even slept 4 hours last night (that's four in a row!) He had his first Dr's appointment this morning and gained 7 ounces which is exactly what he was supposed to gain. His Aunt Kelli is going to try to come up next week and see him so I don't think he will lack for company. I know Kerri is bringing him to Fairmont just as soon as she can. In the meantime, we will have to check Kerri's blog for up to the minute pictures. Poor Aaron, I think when he goes to sleep, he sees lights flashing all the time!!


Kerri was calming him down in this picture. He did not like his bath in the least. I can tell you for a fact the he has powerful lungs. He hates to get his clothes changed. He is already a typical boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home