Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Jeff

As hard as it is to believe, Jeff is 30 today. We celebrated with a GI Joe party. I went up in the attic and dragged out his old GI Joe toys and Stacie decorated for the party with a camo -GI Joe Theme. We had a houseful for dinner and I think Jeff had a very happy birthday. Here he is with his special Reese Cup birthday cake.




Happy Birthday - GI Joe Style

This was the look on Jeff's face when he realized we had bought him a Wii. I told him this was the last toy I was buying him!!


Stacie bought him some running boards for his truck. I have to say this was the biggest present I have seen in a while. He said his birthday was better than Christmas.

Uncle Phil helped the boys play GI Joe.

Jeff with his new Steeler loot. (we told him he looked like "Big Ben".)



Now we just have to start planning Brian's birthday next month. He will be 40 and I don't know what kind of party we will plan for him!! Any suggestions??

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Stacie Farcin said...

LOL, I just finished my post then looked at yours and we took about the same pictures! Anyway I had so much fun pulling this off, I know Jeff was surprised. I need to show you the picture of him opening the wheel, he looked so confused. FYI, it's almost midnight and Jeff doesn't look like he'll be letting up from the Wii anytime soon:)

11:58 PM

 
Blogger Love you Moore said...

Tell Jeff I said Happy Belated Birthday. I'd say he did make out for his birthday!!

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Tell Jeff happy birthday. I can't believe he is thirty. I remember the day we got the phone call when we lived in Tennessee. I was so excited to finally have a nephew. I LOVE the decorations. They never grow out of toys.

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home