Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Weekend at Mamaw's Bed and Breakfast


Kerri, Danny and Aaron got here Friday afternoon for a fun-filled week-end. This was Aaron Friday evening after a long 8 hour drive from Virginia. His new friend "Skitch" is keeping watch. He really is a good baby. He's been sleeping real good at night and we are so glad to have him here with us. All my grandsons stayed all night Friday. We had a pizza party and watched Charlotte's Web.




Here is the "fabulous five". Eli, Danny, Jacob, and Joel holding Aaron. On Saturday we colored eggs and had a lasagna dinner. I have a lot more pictures to post later, but right now I want to spend as much time as I can with Aaron, Danny and Kerri. They are leaving Tuesday morning to visit their other Grandma in Pennsylvania so I have to get in as much as I can now!!




This was what was going on with these four all week-end. They are so into computers and gameboys and DS. They even talk to each other through their games. I cannot believe sometimes how easy they make it look. Today was special because all 5 grandsons were at church with us today. I'll post a picture tomorrow showing you how sharp they all looked. I hear Aaron fussing, I think he misses me. I better go see what he wants!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home