Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy First Anniversary


Can you believe it was a year ago today we were all at Jeff and Stacie's wedding?? I asked Stacie what they were going to do today and she said "eat cake". I told them that that everyone says the first year is the hardest so it was smooth sailing from now on and they both looked relieved. (just kidding.) I love this picture of them leaving on their honeymoon with all the bubbles


and this picture of their dance.
Happy Anniversary - Jeff and Stacie. We love you guys!!

2 Comments:

Blogger thumms said...

Love you guys! Just for the record--I was married 4 years, that's right 4 years in April--but I didn't see that on my mom's blog...xoxo kerri

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Jeff and Stacie Farcin said...

Thanks so much, I'll put some pictures up after we have dinner tonight and eat cake!!!

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home