Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Allen goes to Canada - Part II

I thought I would show you some of the fishing pictures from Allen's Canada Trip. (Don't you just love his hat). He usually brings us home some fish, but this year they ate it all so we didn't get any. Allen doesn't bear hunt, but he does enjoy the fishing and as you can see he does catch some!! (Walleyes and Saugers)


Allen with his fishing buddies and their "catch of the day".
A "big Walleye"
As you can see it is very rugged where they camp.
This is a moose stand. I guess you just sit in it and wait for a moose to walk by. (Moose hunting is at a different time of the year, but some of these guys have been moose hunting)
Kerri is coming in this week-end so I think we are going to roast the bear meat. I'll let you know what I think it tastes like!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Nice fish, Allen. Glad you had a great time.

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home