Saturday, April 05, 2008

Can you see the Tiger Stripes??

Jacob had his Mom bring him over today to show me his new look. His Aunt Valerie gave him some tiger stripes and it looks really cute. He can't wait to go to school on Monday and show off his streaks. This is probably the most exciting thing that has happened around here lately. Allen has been at the office till late every night, work for me has been extremely busy, Joel took his Wes-tests at school last week and Eli was down with a cold most of the week.



Here's another view of the extremely "cool"
tiger stripes.

All three boys have started their baseball practicing. Eli had his first practice today. He said they had to run a lot. He can't wait until he gets his uniform.






Eli wants everyone to see his new "cars" shoes. One thing for sure - he should be easy to pick out of a crowd with these shoes on.

Joel finally let me take his picture. I think the tests he took at school just wore him out this week. Thank goodness for these grandkids or I don't know what I would find to put on the blog. (probably a picture of Allen falling asleep on the sofa and me heading to bed at 9:00!! (or earlier) .


2 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Every time I see pictures of the boys, I can't get over how much they look alike (and not like Kelli) and how much they have grown. I want to know if Eli's car shoes help him go faster because if they do, I need a pair! Later, Sharlene

9:09 PM

 
Blogger thumms said...

love the hair--I'm still debating the shoes! love you guys! Aunt Kerri

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home