Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ready for the Games to Begin

Since I don't have any Easter pictures, I have a few pictures I've been promising you. Jacob is showing off his new East Dale Stinger letterman's jacket. I think he looks pretty cool. Behind Jacob you can see Eli playing his Nintendo DS. And here we have a view of the jacket from the back.
Joel finally got his Christmas present. He got a picture of it at Christmas so he was excited when he came home from school last week and his complete catcher's outfit had arrived.
If I was on the other team, I would make sure to stay out of Joel's way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thackattack3 said...

The boys sure are growing up. It must be fun going to all of their games! See you soon.
Love,
Kiera

2:15 PM

 
Blogger thumms said...

Wow! Those 2 are lean and mean! love you! kerri

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home