Monday, February 25, 2008

Kerri and Aaron Going Home


Kerri and Aaron went home yesterday. On Wednesday they went to Pa to visit Aaron's other grandparents. The plan was to go home on Friday, but the weather was bad so they stayed another day. On Saturday they started out and met me in Morgantown so I could give Kerri some things she left and my house and it was pouring down the snow, so they decided to come to my house and try again on Sunday, They left at 8:00 Sunday and got home about 3:30. It was sunny and the roads were clear all the way. I am glad they got to stay another day. Kerri and Aaron were anxious to get home and sleep in their own beds. When they got here on Saturday, Aaron was so excited. I think he thought he was home. I know Brian and Danny were glad to see him. We had a good visit. Aaron got to go to one of Jacob's basketball games, Eli's birthday party, Eli's soccer games and see a lot of family. Hurry back Aaron, Mamaw and Papaw miss you!!


Here, my two littlest grandsons are having a snack. Aaron was having a hard time keeping the "goldfish" in the cup.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thackattack3 said...

Sounds like fun!! Next time Kerri comes for a visit maybe we could come for the day!!

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Thackattack3 said...

Sounds like fun!!

6:46 PM

 
Blogger thumms said...

That would be fun--Mamaw throws the best parties!

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home