Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year

Papaw and Mamaw hosted their annual New Year's Eve party. (for Jacob, Joel and Eli) The menu was chicken fingers, pizza and chips. I took this picture right at midnight. They all managed to stay awake to watch the ball drop. I wasn't sure Eli was going to make it, but he did this year. Then they got their second wind and it was almost 1:00 before we finally got to bed. Needless to say, I needed a nap on New Year's day. We had our "Breakfast Buffet" on New Year's. I think that is almost our favorite meal of the holiday's. We watched football games and the boys played Wii. I hope everyone has a "Blessed New Year". Allen and I are going on the road today. Tomorrow is Aaron's first birthday and we are going to Virginia to celebrate. It will be a quick trip, but well worth it. I will have pictures when we get back.

Jeff and Stacie watching the Tennessee game. Jeff got out his Tennessee mascot and we listened to "Rocky Top" during the game. (several times!!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Nice TV! Tell Aaron happy birthday from the Trout's. I'm sure he will remember us!!

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home