Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mamaw's All Stars

I thought you would like to see a few videos of our baseball sluggers. I had a hard time uploading these videos and I can't see to write anything between them, but I think they speak for themselves. We all had a good time with baseball this year (in fact, Jacob and Joel are still playing fall ball, but it's getting a little nippy on the evenings). Eli is playing soccer this fall and Joel is playing flag football. All in all, they keep us pretty busy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Is Eli left-handed or does he just bat left-handed? It looks like you have been busy this summer going to games. I'm glad school has started so we can get into a regular schedule.

10:31 AM

 
Blogger thumms said...

these videos will be priceless one day when your all-stars are major-leaguers!!

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Beverly said...

The videos are great - I enjoyed watching them. Watching and hearing them talk makes you feel more like you were there. Putting videos on will definitely challenge me especially with the fact that I have trouble just updating my blog. Thanks for sharing.

Beverly

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home