Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday Joel!!

Today was Joel's 7th birthday and we had a full day of celebrating. First we went to Joel's basketball game (which his team won and Joel had 6 points), then we went to the Roadhouse for supper with some of his cousins and his Pap and Nan. After that we headed to his house to open presents and have cake. (I forgot my camera, so sorry I have no pictures of today) This picture of Joel was taken this summer and it is so typical of Joel because he always has some kind of sport going on. He got a new really cool looking bat for his birthday. ( I see some nice hits coming from this bat next summer). Happy Birthday Joel, - Papaw and Mamaw love you and are so proud of you!!

Joel swimming at Aunt Joyce's this summer. I just had to put in this picture of Joel in Uncle Jeff's wedding. He was one handsome ring-bearer.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sharlene and Greg said...

Tell Joel Happy Birthday from the Trout's. I had some Thanksgiving pictures out the other day and he was a baby. He sure has grown!

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home