Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

I know all of you out there in Blog Land have been anxiously looking for my post. Things have finally calmed down a little around here. Some of my company left last night and Marvin, Jeff and Stacie went to the Mountaineer game today and Allen went back to D.C. (Allen doesn't hunt, but from what I hear, he is the Operations Co-ordinator). Jeff was there Monday and Tuesday and he did get a deer. Our Thanksgiving was down-sized this year. I only had 14 for dinner. Usually I have twice that many, but kids are growing up and it is getting harder for everyone to get here. We are thankful for the ones that were here. We missed my sisters Sharlene and Darlene and their families and my daughter Kerri, Brian, Danny and Aaron. We really missed all of them!! The picure above is of Jacob, Joel and Eli with their new Webkinz. Grandma Rutherford gave them an early Christmas present and they got to "adopt" them Thanksgiving. Jacob named his basset hound, "Harold", Joel named his Lion "Roar" and Eli named his google "Floppy". The google looks a lot like a platypus.

In the picture below, Mom is talking to Sharlene.

This is where we found Marvin most of the time while he was here!!
Shane brought his girl friend Stephanie. She must like West Virginia because she bought some WV clothes to take back to Tennessee. Dee Dee, Shane and Stephanie.
Kelli and Kevin enjoying a "quiet moment" together. Jeff and Stacie ate at our house at 1:00 and then went to Stacie's Grandma's house to eat again at 3:00 and I didn't get their picture before they left. All in all, I think everyone had a good time. Now we get to start planning our Christmas Festivities!!

1 Comments:

Blogger good1s said...

so glad to see the Farcin post......I was getting a little worried! And to see that I've even added Matthew's Bday post, this is truly a record. I'm so glad I can "hang" with the Farcin's!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, we're so glad we could share the time with Kerri, Brian, Danny and Aaron!! Thanks for teaching her everything you know!!! We enjoyed a wonderful meal and a great day!

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home