Sunday, July 15, 2007

Litchfield Beach 2007 - Part I


Yes, we made it to the beach on Monday, (with me driving). What a long trip. The trip down wasn't so bad, but on the trip home I got so sleepy I could hardly stand it!! I'm just thankful we made it back in one piece. We had a good time, but it sure went fast when you miss out on the first two days. The boys all really love the ocean and never seem to run out of things to do. We have fun just watching them. It was a little rough on Allen this year because he couldn't get in the water, but he went down and sat under the canapy and stood the heat as long as he could.

Papaw got to spend some time with Aaron. We stayed up at the house in the afternoon and tried to get Aaron to take a nap. He didn't always co-operate, but we still had a good time with him. (I have never seen a baby take less naps than this one. He is so afraid he is going to miss something!!)

Eli got very brave this year. He was out in the waves and got knocked around and kept on going!!Joel, Eli, Jacob and Gage (Kerri's friend Lysa and her Mom Sue and Gage were down here with us this week) The boys really had a good time playing together. If you click on this picture and zoom in, you can see the fish the boys caught this day.
Aaron (the beach bum) and Kerri.

Eli and Joel getting ready for another dip in the ocean



1 Comments:

Blogger Love you Moore said...

HI Marlene,
I really enjoyed the pictures. Makes me want to go right now. Allen looked good. Prayers were answered. Linda

3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home