Monday, June 25, 2007

Papaw and Mamaw had Visitors


I meant to get these pictures uploaded sooner, but we have been a little busy. Kerri, Danny and Aaron got here on Wednesday and left this morning. When I got home from work tonight I saw Aaron's little blanket on the floor and it made me so sad!! We had such a good time. Aaron is getting so big and loves to laugh. We can't wait until we get to the beach and get to have him for a whole week. I think he already knows what to do for the camera. Kerri is training him well.
Danny doesn't like the camera as well as Aaron does. We're going to have to work on him. I think Danny had fun with Jacob, Joel and Eli. He got a lot of batting practice
in at the Morris Batting Cage.

Aaron like watching Eli play gameboy. In this picture he was wondering when his turn was!!
Eli was such a good helper. He made sure Aaron got his dinner.
Aaron getting ready to log in and play with his Webkinz, Skitch and Leon.
Aaron and Aunt Kelli and Jacob. Aaron was cracking up at Eli. (There is never a dull moment with these guys around.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home