Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Sister Sharlene and her family

I wanted to post this picture of my Sister Sharlene and her family and request that you remember my nephew Nathaniel (lower left hand corner) in your prayers. Nathaniel is in Iraq now and in our thoughts and prayers constantly. We hated to see him go, but we know the Lord has a reason for him being over there. Nathaniel and Kim (upper left hand corner) got engaged before he left and are planning on getting married when he returns. (He will be gone a year). The rest of the family pictured is my sister Sharlene, (top center), Micah (upper right hand). Greg (bottom center) and Lauren (lower right hand). The Trouts live in Beaver Creek, Ohio where Greg is a Pastor. We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home