Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Yes I know this is a late "Happy New Year and yes I know I have neglected my blog lately. Facebook is just so adictive, but I am seriously going to do better for the two or three people that look at my blog. We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family, food and fun. The Morris's got moved into their new house and are now working on getting settled in. ( I will post some pictures of the house soon). Aaron and Jeff both celebrated their January birthdays (pictures will follow soon). I came through my eye surgery in November with flying colors. I am just waiting for everything to completely heal to get new glasses. Allen is extremely busy at work already and we have already had enough snow this year for me!! That is pretty much what has been going on here. I will work on getting some more pictures on here soon (I promise!!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home