Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Joyce

I still can't believe Joyce thought we were going to let this birthday slide by without us bringing it to everyone's attention that she was hitting the big 5-0 this year. We surprised her with a party last night and of course this made for good blog material. She really was not expecting this which made it all the more fun.(she almost didn't get a party because I thought the big year was next year. ) This has been a busy week. Usually I am looking for something to put on my blog and this week I had Allen's birthday, Nathaniel coming home from Iraq, Joyce's birthday and tomorrow Kerri and Aaron will be here and Phil and Barb are having an open house on Sunday.( I'm sure I will have more on that later!!) On top of all of that I had to work all week. I tell you what, my job is seriously interfering with my personal life.

Jeff couldn't wait to give Aunt Joyce a big birthday kiss!!
What party would be complete without these three. We just wish Danny and Aaron could be here too!!
The other 3 kids at the party, Christopher (Janna had school) and the newlyweds- Jeff and Stacie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home