Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All My Children

This is my youngest child - Jeff with his fiance Stacie. Jeff and Stacie are getting married next August. Wedding plans are in full swing so we are looking forward to a great day. Jeff is employed at Sam's Club and Stacie will graduate from WVU in May.
This is Brian and Kerri Thumm. Kerri is my middle child ( and yes, everything they say about the middle child is true!!) . Kerri and Brian and Danny live in Suffolk Virgina. 7 hours from us so we don't get to see them as often as we would like. They are awaiting the birth of my 5th Grandson in January ( who, the last time I asked is still "nameless".) I have a feeling Papaw and Mamaw will be making more trips to Virginia in the future. Brian is an Area Loss Prevention Manager for Lowe's and Kerri works in the office at First Baptist Christian School.
Last but not least, this is my oldest daughter Kelli and her husband Kevin. Kelli and Kevin live in Fairmont, so I get to see their 3 boys - Jacob, Joel and Eli just about every day. I pick the two oldest up everyday and take them to school on my way to work and I see them at church on Sunday. I really am blessed to be so close to them. Kevin is an electrical technician at Mylan Pharmaceutical and Kelli is a stay-at-home-Mom. (I don't know where that comes from, but have you ever seen a stay-at-home Mom actually get to stay at home??) They are very busy with baseball, soccer, school, Awana's, and so on and on.

1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

stay at home mom! i love it...that's so true! :)

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home