Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More of our Outer Banks Vacation 2007

One highlight of our vacation was Tuesday when Kerri and Aaron drove up for the day. Aaron loved the indoor pool. This baby loves the water. He didn't get mad, no matter what Kerri did to him. I thought the water was cold, but he didn't seem to mind it a bit. It was too windy to go down to the beach, but Aaron didn't seem to mind.









If you look real close you can see Allen and Kerri on the pier. I took this picture from our balconey. We had a beautiful view. I sat on the balconey and read. (when I could without getting blown away)








Beautiful view from our room











Aaron and Papaw on the balconey.

Aaron wasn't a bit afraid to be on his own.
Aaron and Mamaw. I have always wanted a room right on the beach and I finally got it!!

This is what a tired baby looks like after a day with Papaw and Mamaw.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Looks like you all had a great time. It is so pretty.

4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home